Make your shopping a little easier with this holiday gift guide for her. Sweaters, scarves, makeup and more for women and teen girls.
Have you started shopping for Christmas gifts yet? Every year I say I’m going to start earlier, but the busyness of life always seems to get in the way. I make mental notes throughout the year when I hear my husband or son say, “That’s really cool” or “I could really use this…” Or when I’m visiting my parents, I’ll notice that my mom is “making do” with something that really needs to be replaced. Often November hits and I rack my brain trying to remember what these items were!
Luckily this year, I was a little smarter and started a notepad of gift ideas for everyone back in the summer and it’s given me a leg up. I’m a bit stumped on what to give a few people, but I’m sure I’ll come up with something. There are always those moments of panic, like when my niece’s pogo stick she really wanted didn’t show up in time and I had to scramble to find her something else two days before Christmas! Somehow it always comes together in the eleventh hour, but the stress can overtake the joy of the season.
Working online (blogging, creating plans and sourcing for clients, doing research and freelance writing) means that I’m always coming across new products and ideas. I see A LOT in a day- some great and some not-so-much! I decided to put together a holiday gift guide to showcase some of the items for women and teen girls that caught my eye. Perhaps some of these will be the perfect fit for someone on your list (maybe even you).
Christmas Gifts for Her
Some links I used in this post are affiliates. If you click through and take action, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Please refer to my disclosure page for more information.
Holiday Gift Guide Sources
Top 1) This cologne and scented candle by Jo Malone are beautifully scented. Although there are so many to choose from, my favourite has to be the Nectarine & Honey Blossom cologne and Lime Basil & Mandarin candle.
2) I just love Oxfam Canada’s charitable gifts. This beehive kit gives small-scaled farmers in under-privileged countries training and supplies to produce their own honey.
3) You can’t go wrong with personalized gifts from Clairebella. This monogrammed cutting board is stylish and functional.
4) What better way to start your day than with the Barista Express by Breville. It grinds beans fresh, makes the perfect cup of espresso and froths milk for a latte.
Middle 5) Tiffany & Co. designed this beautiful double heart pendant inspired by a key ring from 1969. I love the combination of the signature blue and silver.
6) Crabtree & Evelyn’s hand cream is still one of my favourites for its non-greasy feel and conditioning abilities. Their Source line is infused with a sea air scent that I love.
7) Teenage girls will adore this limited edition fragrance set by Benefit. It’s perfect for the girl who likes to change things up.
8) This colourful patterned scarf from Forever 21 is the perfect accessory for any age.
9) This cashmere scarf from Restoration Hardware is crafted by artisans in India and is the ultimate in softness and luxury.
Bottom 10) Yummy! She can enjoy a perfect batch of Mercedes White French Macarons at home with her mix available on Etsy.
11) This lambswool intarsia patterned cardigan by TNA is the perfect addition for winter comfort.
12) I just love the style and functionality of this wool and cashmere sweater coat by Lord and Taylor. It’s a perfect wardrobe staple.
13) This Beautiful Dreamer makeup collection by Too Faced is a great value and will definitely be a hit with teenage girls.
What fabulous gift ideas have you stumbled across this year? Do you have anything special on your wish list? What would be your pick from the gift guide?