Did you see something in our home that you’re wanting to get your hands on?
I created this page to answer your questions about where we picked up some of the furniture and home decor we have in our space (or pull out seasonally). I did my best to find similar items for those that are no longer available.
I must note that thrift shops are my go-to place for unique decor pieces at a fraction of the price. We also tackle a bunch of DIY projects, so follow the links to get the details for each one.
I invite you to follow along on LTK, where I share more home sources and gift guides.
Some links used in this post are affiliates. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information.
Kitchen Decor and Supplies
Other Kitchen Sources
- Cabinets- Bodbyn Off-white (IKEA)
- Lighting- Cloche Sconce and Harmon Pendants (Restoration Hardware)
- Hardware- Gilmore Pull, Ephram Pull and Lugarno Knob (Restoration Hardware)
- Countertop- TCE Stone 4005
- Appliances- OTR Microwave | Range (LG) | Refrigerator and Dishwasher (Kitchenaid)
- Hardwood Flooring- Engineered White Oak (Divine Flooring)
- Backsplash- Matte Off-White Subway Tile | Pewter Grout (details in this post)
- Sink- Hana ER (Pearl Sinks)
- Faucet- Delta Trinsic in Arctic Stainless
- Paint- Walls | Trim and Ceiling
- Trim- Baseboards and Casing
- Metal Stools- Remy (Restoration Hardware)
Dining Room Decor and Furniture
Be sure to check out Kitchen and Dining DIY Projects for more information.
Living Room Decor
Want more home decorating ideas like these sent directly to your inbox? Be sure to SUBSCRIBE.