What’s Up in the Blogosphere?

As you would probably guess, one of my favorite things to do is read blogs. It’s really what inspired me to create my own. You may remember one the first posts I wrote just over a year ago, where I explain my thought process for starting a blog. Looking back, I wonder why I didn’t do it sooner.

As mentioned in that post, one of the blogs I was really drawn to (and continue to be to this day) was Nesting Place. Nester has a way of digging a little deeper to find meaning within our homes, rather than just focusing on the physical aspects. For the month of October, she is hosting her 31 Days Series, which has grown to be very popular (you’ll know why if you follow along).

Perhaps next year I will join along and commit to 31 days of blogging about a topic, but for now, I’ll become inspired by some of the other participants. I will say, though, I’ve pledged to myself to focus on “31 Days of Finishing Up Half-done Projects.” Anyone on board?

Another series that started today is Living Savvy’s 5 Fall Favorites. Tiffany is currently transitioning to a new home, and has some of her blogger friends filling in for her so she can focus on getting settled. I will be sharing my favorite things about fall on Living Savvy later this month.

Living Savvy's 5 Fall Favorites Series

Do you know of any other series going on in the blogosphere you’d like to share? I’m always open to new inspiration.

I’m off to hopefully complete one of those semi-finished projects I was talking about!

Shauna Oberg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ENJOY THIS POST?
Subscribe to get home and gardening inspiration, recipes, giveaways & special promotions sent right to your inbox!
Privacy Policy: No SPAM- ever! Unsubscribe at anytime.

Comments

1. says

After the orange desk project, I vowed I’d be cleaning everything up and parking back inside… but I have some projects tugging at me. Oh boy, so torn, and the weather is still really nice. Maybe I can squeeze just one more in before the frost… hmmm

• says

We may get snow tomorrow, so I won’t be doing any more outdoor or garage projects. When we developed our basement, I made one room somewhat of a storage/project room and I’m so excited to have the space. As a joke, I tell my husband and son, “I’ll be down in my sewing room or my wrapping room or my craft room…” It’s kinda fun! In my next house I think a proper room dedicated to it will be a must.

2. says

Oh, I’m with you Shauna, no more new projects or bringing anything into this house without finishing up what I already started!  I’m in!
    I love your blog and recently became a follower!

• says

I’m working on a post that lists a bunch of home projects I want to get done over the next couple months. I feel like it’s doable now that our outdoor stuff is basically done until spring and our major basement renovation is completed. Of course there are always client projects and everything else going on that can make it difficult. Let me know how it goes for you! P.S. Your blog is lovely as well!

3. says

I’m so with you on the projects that need to be completed! It’s just not nearly as fun to complete as it is starting a new one. Maybe I’ll make a list and put it out there in blogland to get my rear in gear. Knowing my dirty study floor would be out on the internet propelled me to vacuum yesterday, lol.

4. says

You and I need to encourage each other in the summer to get on the go for joining this series next year! I think it would be some a great challenge personally and would have great benefits, too! I have my list, too…feels so good to actually get those checked off!!! I hope you’re having a great week!!!

XO, Aimee