I’ve been tagged! In an online game of tag, it’s now my turn to answer 11 random questions presented by Jean from Flower Hill Design. Sounds like fun and I figure it’s a good way for you to get to know me a little better.
Here are the rules…
You must post the rules
Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
Select bloggers to tag and link them in your post
Let them know you have tagged them
And now the answers to my questions…
1) What’s your favorite non-blog activity?
Growing up in the country, I spent a lot of time outside and that’s where my original love for nature and the outdoors came from. Now that I’m older, I really don’t like the cold weather so I’ve found myself being cooped up whenever a cold snap hits. I find that it wears on me and I crave spring so I can get back out gardening, going on nature walks, playing tennis and doing all of the other outdoor activities I love so much. However, this past winter I’ve reconnected with skiing and it has grown to become a favorite. I’m still a little rusty, but it’s something I truly like to do and want to pursue.
2) Where’s your favorite vacation spot?
I don’t have a particular vacation spot that’s a favorite. I’ll take anywhere warm and sunny, with a variety of good food and a nice comfy bed. The beach is always good!
3) Who is your celebrity crush?
I wouldn’t say I have a celebrity crush, but after seeing Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid Love, he’s probably the front runner at the moment!
4) Whose fashion style do you admire most?
I tend to be drawn to the understated style of celebrities like Gwenyth Paltrow, Julia Roberts and Faith Hill.
5) What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I live in a community where recycling is highly encouraged and made quite convenient. My total pet peeve is seeing cardboard on people’s curbs on garbage day. I really just don’t understand it!
6) If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you’d do?
Buy a new SUV. My Toyota is going on 8 years (still strong), but I’d really like something new and shiny with that fresh car smell!
7) Signature cocktail?
I have a sensitivity to most alcohol, so cocktails are something I usually stay away from. I occasionally have a glass of red wine or the odd vodka martini made with fresh squeezed juice.
8) If I looked in your fridge right now, what would I find?
Greek yogurt, hemp hearts, eggs, variety of nuts, loads of fruit, beer (for my husband), milk, variety of cheese, veggies, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, banana peppers and lots of hot sauce (for my son)!
9) Are you a morning or a night person?
Definitely a morning person. My brain shuts down at 9:00 p.m.!
10) What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment?
Raising my son to be almost 17 without any major bumps along the way.
11) Reveal one thing your readers don’t know about you.
My morning coffee is a must. I like it so hot that I put it in the microwave after it comes out of the coffee maker.
And now for the questions I’m passing along:
1) What is your favorite room in your house and why?
2) Are you a sing-along, hum-along or silent music listener?
3) Where did you take your last vacation?
4) If you could experience something over again in your life, what would it be?
5) Do you struggle to stay organized and tidy or are you a bit of a neat freak?
6) What is one food you can’t get enough of?
7) What fashion accessory do you have the most trouble walking away from in the store?
8) A perfect Sunday afternoon would be…
9) If you could pick one celebrity to spend a day with, who would it be?
10) What is the messiest room I’d see if I could peek into your home right now?
11) If I couldn’t blog…
Here are the bloggers I’m tagging: (you should check them out!)
Jackie at Teal and Lime
Nancy at Marcus Design
Lesley at Chaotically Creative
Shannon at aka Design
Wendy at Green Beansie Ink
Ginger at Literally Inspired
Nikki at Nikki’s Nacs
Nicole at Libby Lane Press
Arianna of Arianna Belle