Hello everyone! As mentioned yesterday, there is something new and exciting happening today! I’ve joined forces with 7 other bloggers to host a new link party Mondays at 6 pm EST.
It’s a place to link up your crafts, DIY, recipes and more! We want you to be original and BE AWESOME!
No doubt, you’ll recognize many of these talented bloggers, including Angie from Echoes of Laughter, Virginia from Fynes Designs, Julie from Sober Julie, Crystal from Sew Creative, Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara from Suburble, and Stacey from This Lil Piglet.
Since we’re just kicking things off today, I thought I’d feature some of my favorite projects by my fellow hostesses.
DIY Front Porch Welcome Sign by Fynes Designs
Orange Creamsicle Smoothie by Sober Julie
Outdoor Hostess Station by Echoes of Laughter
Chocolate Mint Mini Cheesecakes by Suburble
Coconut Sugar Scrub by A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
White Beadboard Planter by This Lil Piglet
Giant Tissue Paper Flowers by Sew Creative
Now it’s your turn!
I can’t wait to see YOUR ideas and feature YOU! Remember, you only need to link up once here to be shown on all 8 blogs. #BeAwesome
We’ll each be featuring our own picks from all of the fabulous ideas! You can follow along here so you don’t miss a thing:
A few things to keep in mind:
1. Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.