Hello everyone! Welcome to the second week of the Be Awesome Link Party!
Ready to share your crafts, DIY, recipes and more?
Be sure to get acquainted with my co-hosts, Angie from Echoes of Laughter, Virginia from Fynes Designs, Julie from Sober Julie, Crystal from Sew Creative, Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara from Suburble, and Stacey from This Lil Piglet.
Last week, I was thrilled to have my art canvas project featured on Good Housekeeping!
Always fun to see what my fellow hostesses have been up to…
Strawberry Cheesecake Hand Pies by Stacey from This Lil Piglet
Hacked Greyhound Martini by Tara from Suburble
Summer Wine & Cheese Party by Jo-Anna of A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
Crystal from Sew Creative checked out the Poppytalk for Target Launch
Strawberry Margarita Mocktail by Julie from Sober Julie
Trail Mix Bars by Angie from Echoes of Laughter
Mod Podge Table Transformation by Virginia of Fynes Designs
Every hostess selects her own party features, so be sure to check around! I share mine on Sundays, and you can find last week’s here:
Time to Link Up!
I can’t wait to see YOUR ideas and feature YOU! Remember, you only need to link up once here to be shown on all 8 blogs. #BeAwesome
We’ll each be featuring our own picks from all of the fabulous ideas each week! You can follow along here so you don’t miss a thing:
A few things to keep in mind:
1) Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2) Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only (something you haven’t shared here already).
3) Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
4) No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5) This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6) By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.